Sunday, August 2, 2009

Join Today!




Hi! I can't wait to get started on this blog. Being a teacher, this blog is close to my heart. With school budgets getting tighter and homeschool budgets always tight, it can be difficult to choose what to order for your classroom. If I order something and the level is not right or it just isn't as great as it sounded in the catalog, I have just wasted a lot of money and have something else taking up my precious (and limited) classroom space.

With my blog, you will get to see some great tools that I have tested with real children in a real classroom and have found useful, educational, safe, and time-saving. If there is something you would love to see on here, let me know. I will do what I can to get it and test it.

In the mean time, join and we will hopefully be up and running soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment