Monday, August 3, 2009

Suppliers and Producers of Educational Tools

Welcome!

I am taking emails concerning your products now! If you would like me to review and blog about your product, email me and tell me about it. If it is something that I feel would follow the theme of what I am trying to do, you will need to send me a class sample. For example if you have individual student manipulatives that accompany a lesson on addition, I will need enough to do the lesson with the classroom. If it is a mini lesson for struggling readers, I will need a group set. The most important thing is that I need all of the parts and enough supplies to execute the objective, thus to properly evaluate your product.

To contact me: classroomtoolsreview@gmail.com
reference: product for review

I look forward to working with you and the many great educational tools out there and getting the word out about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment